Best cheek riser??

wc870

G' mornin guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've got myself in a jam, I leave for Utah in 4 weeks for elk season and need a GOOD riser for my new set up. H-S precision, 20 moa rail, vx5hd 44mm, I've only been bench shooting it, took it out for some field practice and realized how desperately I needed a riser. I see a member here has 2 Bradley risers for sale in the classifieds ( Im leaning towards those). Of course Amazon has a smattering of them but I don't want to get some edited that slips around, especially because i'm kind of on a time crunch here. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! W

Last edited by a moderator:
What about a padded cheek rest for now? I really like mine. Not permanent, swap between rifles, warm in the winter, has a small pocket and shell holder option. Mine are sold by Tactical Works, Tac Ops. https://www.tacticalworks.com/Tactical-Operations-Ammo-Cheek-Pad-Coyote-Brown-TOPS5.html
20191019_172902.jpg

20200405_110841.jpg

I was thinking about those, but Wasn't sure how much they moved around or slipped on the stock with cheek pressure

G' mornin guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've got myself in a jam, I leave for Utah in 4 weeks for elk season and need a GOOD riser for my new set up. H-S precision, 20 moa rail, vx5hd 44mm, I've only been bench shooting it, took it out for some field practice and realized how desperately I needed a riser. I see a member here has 2 Bradley risers for sale in the classifieds ( Im leaning towards those). Of course Amazon has a smattering of them but I don't want to get some edited that slips around, especially because i'm kind of on a time crunch here. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! W
Check out Bradley Creek cheek risers. I just got one and love it. It feels solid and does not move. They have ones which have adjustable combs and the reason I went with theirs is you do not need to drill the stock which preserves the value in my opinion.

Check out Bradley Creek cheek risers. I just got one and love it. It feels solid and does not move. They have ones which have adjustable combs and the reason I went with theirs is you do not need to drill the stock which preserves the value in my opinion.
I agree on the no modification part as well

Ordered the Bradley today, should have it thursday, I spoke directly with the owner.. cool guy

Sportsman's warehouse has a kit for riser

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.