Kydex cheek riser on carbon fiber stock

What was being discussed was what cheek riser on a carbon fiber stock. Ammo added to the butt stock will help counter balance the barrel weight. Mountain hunters want to cut weight because of hiking up and down mountains chasing their target, ammo in a pack is not easy access when needed but on the stock is simple to get to when needed.
Funny, I thought they were better shots than needing more than the 4 in the magazine to make a kill. Also why is more ammo in their packs and not easily accessible in one of their many pockets? I guess there are a lot of wounded elk in your mountains?

Last edited:
Funny, I thought they were better shots than needing more than the 4 in the magazine to make a kill. I guess there are a lot of wounded elk in your mountains?
Maybe a dead elk, bear, wolf and lion and a few rounds to make sure none of the other critters in the woods wants my trophy more than I do. But of course you are the only hunter who carries one round into the mountains kills thier animal and packs every bit of it out in one day walking miles of up and down s hills both ways by yourself.