Which Outdoor Channels do you watch???

Here is the link to the first Vimeo episode.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/47443991]EOL214 - Long Range Oregon Bear Hunt on Vimeo[/ame]

Thanks again guys.

wow, thanks for the taking the feedback and posting a vid so fast.

I've never seen your show before and just watched that episode. thanks for posting it, i enjoyed it, and it was also fun seeing some hunting ground close to home. that doesn't happen in most of the shows i've seen.

good stuff, keep it up

Gentlemen,

I was wondering if you guys might be able to shed a little light on a few looming Questions I have???

First, which channel of the 3 outdoor channels do watch the most, Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, Pursuit Channel?

Second, is the channel you watch most because it is all your cable/satellite provider offer?

Third, do you subscribe to the sports channel package?

I know this is possibly not the best place to put this thread, but it is 1 of 2 places where the bulk of the people are. We would like to think that we are on a network that services the greatest majority of our viewers? This may help us to figure that out? Your input would be greatly appreciated guys, Thank you...
hi bob outdoor channel here only thing i get with my current cable package

I do not watch any of the hunting channels. I do not like to watch videos of game being shot. It turns my stomach to watch the so called hunters giggling like school girls after shooting an animal eating out of a feed trough.

Nope, I'm not an anti- hunter or a bleeding heart liberal, my Dad started taking me hunting before I could walk and I am still doing it 55 yrs later.

I'm not knocking folks that do like to watch this sort of thing, if it trips your trigger go for it.

I do not watch any of the hunting channels. I do not like to watch videos of game being shot. It turns my stomach to watch the so called hunters giggling like school girls after shooting an animal eating out of a feed trough.

Nope, I'm not an anti- hunter or a bleeding heart liberal, my Dad started taking me hunting before I could walk and I am still doing it 55 yrs later.

I'm not knocking folks that do like to watch this sort of thing, if it trips your trigger go for it.

Wow , sounds a litttle different than what I watch on The Outdoor channel and The Sportsmans channel. I like the impact shots and I wished they would show more of the wound channel , entry and exit holes, as to what bullet works and what didnt work . I dont want to loose anything I shoot .

I have all three channels. Whether I watch one or another is based upon the
content of the program. Most of the stuff offered, I don't have much interest in.
Gut arrowing a deer doesn't have any appeal for me.

In order of priority my interests are:
hunting - not particularly interested in ranch hunting. Enjoyed most of Federal's "Dangerous
Game" program. Don't think much about one gun writer celebrity taking close to half dozen
shots at a running animal. Not my idea of "hunting accuracy" or "hunting skills". Not surprising
this individual also criticizes long range hunting!

shooting - All types. Especially interested in shooting tips. However, most "tips" aren't really
tips. There're more like basic, basic gun handling/shooting. Especially like prgrams that focus
on long range shooting, the necessary equipment, and developing the skills. Also enjoyed watching folks shoot at moving silhouettes, both horizontally and moving directly towards the shooter.

competition - All types. NRA, USPSA, Steel Challenge, Three Gun, Sporting Clays, etc.

+1...and I've been killing game for 60 years! All these shows are is an advertisement for every gadget that someone can think up!!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.