Which cartridges work best with the below powders

When I was younger buying a keg meant beer, today buying a keg means 8# of 8208 XBR- little bitty groups in my 204 Ruger - 40 grain Hornady VMAX- 26.8 grains I have achieved sub 1/4 inch groups with this load, we also load 22-250 and 243 win with lighter bullets ahead of 8208 XBR. H322 is what I used years ago in my 222 Rem.
I think I will try XBR in my 20 practical

So, just by reading a manual, you are able to determine what the best powder was for all of your cartridges The first time and every time? let us in on the secret.
I have no interest in getting involved in all the extraneous stuff being posted around hoarding, part of the problem etc. I think that type of talk has no place here as everyone has their own reasons for doing things and as long as it is your money, it is strictly your choice what you do with it.

That said, yes about 95% of the time the first powder I pick to try based on looking at the loading manual and picking the powder that produces the highest velocity with the bullet weight I want to use, especially the one that produces the lowest pressure for given velocity, has worked out excellent. I have not found most cartridges to be real powder sensitive. You may be able to switch powders and get slightly better groups but in loading hundreds of thousands of rounds I have never seen going from on powder to another decrease group size by half.

Hi Buddy, I have never won a match for Groupe shooting, but I did come in second at the Bullseye Match 'Score Shoot " These are just 2 three shot groups . XBR , Lapua cases matched to 1/10 th of a grain, Rem BR primers. 45X Leupold scope. Shooting into .3 is kind of a joke, I know , but you can still enjoy shooting fairly small groups, or hitting tiny targets at 100 to 200 yards. I have not crossed the line from Hobby to Obsession, yet. As a result, a factory rifle 40 XB is not what you would call Competitive. The BR winners all shoot $5 thousand custom rigs, in 6 PPC and use VV powders, Someday

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    595.1 KB · Views: 34
I've used XBR8208 with 123s in 6.5 Grendel. I've used TAC successfully in 223 and 22-250. 223 with 55-62gr bullets, 22-250 with 40s. H322 is good for 223 or 204 Ruger too. Most of those are around the same burn rates besides the 100v. So I'd be thinking smaller or straighter cartridges. Like 223 and 308 type of stuff.

Hi Buddy, I have never won a match for Groupe shooting, but I did come in second at the Bullseye Match 'Score Shoot " These are just 2 three shot groups . XBR , Lapua cases matched to 1/10 th of a grain, Rem BR primers. 45X Leupold scope.
I think that is good shooting. I heard alot about the 6 BR/A and its ease at accuracy and loading. Her rifle is a defiance action in an MDT chassis with a Brux barrel.APR will finish it up in 2 weeks time. Should shoot well.

Since I don't see it mentioned I'll add that I'm 99% certain that Mr. Hodgdon named H322 after his favorite load for a 22-250. 32.2 grains of powder with I believe a 50gr bullet.

There are some powders that work well across multiple cartridges and bullet weights. Varget w/ a 123gr in a 6.5 CM or a 168 gr .308. 147 gr 6.5 CM w/ H4350 (in most Creedmoor cartridges too) H1000 in 300 WM or 7 RM. RL26 in everything :)
I have the below powders a would like to ask which cartridge and bullet weights work best.

IMT 8208XBR
BENCHMARK
HV100 HYBRID
H322
Accurate 2495
TAC

Thanks
https://ammoguide.com free and $20 a year paid versions. No powders vendors recipes.