Where's the powder?

I just picked up a pound of A2460 (possibly made by General Dynamics, St. Marks FL) that I plan to use in .20P & .223 at Scheels, in Missoula. I was real happy to get a pound of powder that will produce 250 plus rounds for the .20P or .223 without paying an additional $25 or so for hazmat & shipping. The current component emergency has me using combos that I never used before. I expect the A2460 will be sold out within 1 day. Maybe, I should get a .50 BMG because there are large stocks of powder for that caliber.
A2460 is a great powder in 308 for lighter weight bullets. I run it in a 18" barrel bolt 308 with a 130 Barnes TTSX at 3100 FPS. Super accurate and wicked out to 600 yards.

Cabela's near me hasn't received anything much in months. The other sporting goods places either. I don't see anything advertised online.
Just got a bunch from Midway. Price good and shipping and hazmat were good. After everything powder ended up less than$50 a pound. Pretty good these days

I saw this happening as soon as the election results were in, so I spent way more money than I wanted to on powders that I figured would be hard to source. I'm glad that I did, because I have plenty for my needs. I was well stocked on primers because I have seen this happen before and like others, I vowed for it to not happen to me again.

In the mid-90s it was common for us to settle for unusual powders that we could get, and were in the right burning range. Primers were available and the prudent buyer stocked up. This time, almost nothing is readily available and we have to monitor the websites daily, waiting for components to arrive.

My cabalas doesn't put it out of shelfs anymore. You have to ask at counter and they will tell you what they have, same for primers. Picked up H1000 and staball last Saturday and 500 LR primers. all behind lock and key not seen. Only thing on shelf was black powder.