Where are the powder and primers?

On the main page. https://www.longrangehunting.com/
click on members online, right hand side of the page. There are more robots online then members

When a member here posts there is powder or primers someplace.
Why do you think that another member here is posting in 5-10 min "IT'S ALL GONE"
It may have something to do with it.
T.P.
Unreal
Too bad LRH couldn't block them out, It does show "Visitors" & "Robots". The system should block the "Robots" out.
I have seen on some Retail Hunting/Reloading sites that they are constantly trying to block out "Bots" off their site. I think that PV mentioned about blocking Bots off their site. These "Bots" lock in when ever there is powder/primers for sale. I can remember over a year ago some LGS hiring full time Tech people just to use "Bots" on computers to get the first shot at buying powder. The sad part is that these LGS don't put the powder/primers on their shelves. They put on Gun Broker.

You can buy them online, they just get sold out before they send notifications go to email accounts.

"Buy it cheap and stack it deep". Wisdom the online gun guys told me in 2001-3. The firearms industry is like the stock market. Fear driven. SO, when you see a Trump slump, or otherwise lull in the firearms industry you buy till it hurts then. Its the panic buying that has screwed us all.

Just bought 2k cci 41's and 2k Federal small pistol primers 10 minutes ago at Brownell's.
Earlier last week I picked up 2k Large Rifle primers at Midway.

By the way, if you cant find something, ask. Someone here likely can tell you where or how to get it.

Some are hard to find no doubt.
I have never ever seen Trail Boss
anywhere. And Retumbo, H1000, Varget, RL 26 and few others are hard to find but do show up every several months.

You just have to be persistent and look under a lot of rocks, and ask.

I see cfe 223 all the time and never pay attention because I dont use it and no one ever needed it that I knew of.