Where are the bergers??

Buzzsaw

Mainly the 6mm 105gr Hybrids? I tried emailing Berger but the emails were returned. I think this is their most popular bullet and they just cant make them fast enough.

Bergers always replied to me fast in email. I'm pretty sure what happens is they do big shipments once per year and if you don't manage to pick them up then you're sol. Have to wait a year for the next shipment.

I actually just moved on from the 109 hybrid to the 107 smk. I was running out and there's still no 109s.
All my "pro" PRS buddies told me to use the 105/109 Berger Hybrids and then next choice 107SMKs. Fortunately, I picked up enough 105 Hybrids from another shooter who switched to 109s to keep me going this year.

I still have a stash of 115 DTACs from my 6XC days - may try these soon in my Dasher.

Not the OP but I know some PRS shooters who moved to the 108 EHs temporarily until they resumed 105/109 Hybrids. Some went to the Berger 108 BTHPs also.

The Berger 108 BTHP shoot stupid small!!! Not the greatest BC in the world but they are about as forgiving a bullet as it gets. IMO

Issue for PRS shooters is finding a "reliable" projectile in quantities of at least several hundred up to 2000+ so not wasting barrel life and components with constant load development.

I set aside 2000 105 Hybrids with my new Dasher barrel - when that 2000 is consumed that Dasher barrel may/may not be also consumed. I am at 1500+ consumed.