Where are the 215 hybrids???

That's not actually going to happen. The Dems say things like that all the time and 99% of it is horse crap.

That's not actually going to happen. The Dems say things like that all the time and 99% of it is horse crap.
First they came for the Trump supporters, but that was ok, I wasn't a Trump supporter.

Then they came for the rich, but that was ok, I wasn't rich.

Then they came for gun owners, but that was ok, I wasn't a gun owner.

Then they came for conservatives and libertarians, but that was ok, I was neither.

And then they came for me, and suddenly I realized there was no one left to save me.

I have a bag of 100 147's that I'm not going to use
Hit me up if you're interested
I'll sell them for what I paid with shipping $45
I totally appreciate the offer thanks, but I'm in Canada and unfortunately it would be more of a hassle to get them across the border than what its worth. I just picked up 700 of the eldm 140's that look like they will be good shooters also. Even they are starting to scarce up here now that the 147's are impossible to get.

I just paid $106 !!! a box for the **** things and NOW I sold my 30 cal so I have 4 boxes I can't use at a stupid high price. Good paper weights I guess.

Jo is what ... 78 years old? He's bad enough, but the Ho that cometh after him is the one I'd be concerned about. And behind her is the power-crazy pig-witch Nancy.

They have no conscience, no firm moral or political principles, and they are not above stacking the Supreme Court. Academia, Media, Party and the Courts; how did we go so far ... so fast? We've seen others in history get on this same train.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.