Where are the bergers??

I bought 5 boxes of factory Hornady 6MM Creedmoor, 108ELDM's for break in and maybe my first match. I'm not a big fan of barrel break-in on a hand lapped barrel (another thread please). My rifle is a Masterpiece Arms Match rifle.

I bought 5 boxes of factory Hornady 6MM Creedmoor, 108ELDM's for break in and maybe my first match. I'm not a big fan of barrel break-in on a hand lapped barrel (another thread please). My rifle is a Masterpiece Arms Match rifle.
Try some 109s you might like them more. Pretty much a 110 atip but with a poly tip

got some Atips to test. i'm a social shooter, not hardcore prs or f class. i do demand the best accuracy i can get. i shoot a couple informal 500 yard steel matches and one NRA mid range match. I'll never be or want to be "Eric Cortina". I'm 71, so my time has passed for runnin and gunnin, he77, I can barely get up off the shooting matt. o_O

I am in GA and shoot with a lot of the MPA team shooters - had a MPA rifle in 6BR myself before I moved to the Dasher. I was not advocating for any special "break-in" just noting that your new 6mm barrel will speed up after 100+ rounds. You will enjoy the new MPA rifle - I am 63 and enjoying all my retirement competition. Have fun.

I am in GA and shoot with a lot of the MPA team shooters - had a MPA rifle in 6BR myself before I moved to the Dasher. I was not advocating for any special "break-in" just noting that your new 6mm barrel will speed up after 100+ rounds. You will enjoy the new MPA rifle - I am 63 and enjoying all my retirement competition. Have fun.
Thanks so much for your reply. I had a Alamo Precision 6mmBR, most accurate rifle I ever owned. I "thought" I was done with comps and sold it . Now I miss it so, instead of building another custom $$$ and a LONG wait, I found the "factory" class rifles. After studying all the offerings, I chose a short wait for the MPA. I ordered it through Paramount Tactical. This week is week 12, what they told me since I have a special Cerakote color. The Texas heat 105* 😩🥵is making the wait easier.

All my "pro" PRS buddies told me to use the 105/109 Berger Hybrids and then next choice 107SMKs. Fortunately, I picked up enough 105 Hybrids from another shooter who switched to 109s to keep me going this year.

I still have a stash of 115 DTACs from my 6XC days - may try these soon in my Dasher.
When the 109s become available again I'll get some more. But honestly the 107s are cheaper and shoot more than good enough for prs. So I may just stick with them who knows

I emailed Berger about this the other day. Here is the response I received.

This bullet should be hitting dealers from OCT 2023 TO APRIL 2024.

Because inventory is still selling out almost immediately, your best bet would be to contact a few of your favorite dealers to get on a notification list to be notified when they get their next shipments. If you are waiting until you happen to find them in stock somewhere, you will likely be too late and miss out. Please see below for a list of dealer options near you.