Where's the powder?

Depends on what you call hoarding. I have six 8lb jugs of Varget and 16lbs of H4350 and three jugs of pistol powder. The Varget I bought ten years ago when this same thing happened. It took almost three years before my backorder was filled. I just traded two jugs of Varget to get the 16lbs of H4350. I am also sitting on 20000 rifle primers and 24000 pistol primers from the same backorder. Decided I did not want it happening to me again where I would be short. So this time around I am still set from the last go around. Hoarder or smart - you call it.
IMO you're only a hoarder if you buy in bulk with the express intention of re-selling at a huge mark up during a panic.
You sir are just smart. I did the same long long ago thing with all primers, and my most used powders. I did stock pile bullets, but wish I had bought 4-5x as many because I was getting VG deals if I bought in bulk of 2k or more.

I also bought a butt load of plinking 22lr ammo when it was 0.035c a round. Now wish I had bought literally 10x as much because I'm now paying 3x more now for cheap plinking non-match 22lr than I did 30 month's ago. I am quite confident 22lr prices and availability will not return to what they were 30+ months ago anytime soon so every month now for the last at least 6 months If I find 22lr at or below 0.10c a round I buy 2k rounds at least.
Buying in mass quantities for personal use or for trading is not hoarding, its smart and prudent.
A firearm without ammo makes for very poor rock and even worse club.

I've been seeing the IMR 4350 for sale the last couple of days. Along with others. That I thought were gone for good. I just wish I could find more primers. Those are worse than finding hen's teeth, unless you need the small rifle primers
I saw some primers on cci.primershop.com about a week or so ago.
Today I checked that website on https://www.scam-detector.com/find-scams/ and it gives them a score of 100, out of 1-100, so it seems they're a legit company. If you find it legit drop me a note and let me know because when they get lower I plan on buying some from them.