Where's the powder?

Yep I will buy from cabelas in hammond indiana about 20 min from me. They have never raised their price THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN HIGH. But I get discounts .

I try to fish Lake Pickwick and the Wheeler Resevoirs atleast once a year...Unfortuantely this year I wasn't able to make it up there, but it's still not too late. Weather is just about right for smallmouth bass. Might have to take another trip up there soon.

PM me if you go .

PM me if you go .
Will do...

I know It won't be this month. I got a trip Oct 30th - Nov 3 to visit my big brother that lives in Santa Rosa, Beach. So I might try to go sometime in mid-to-late November when it's just getting chilly and the deer aren't quite moving around as much yet. LOL

I patronize Bruno Shooter Supply because I can get there in 15 minutes. Bruno's prices are lower than Cabelas (10 minutes away) and Sportsman's Warehouse (15 minutes). I only assume all vendors charge a hazmat fee to ship powder, ammo and primers. If anyone knows of any vendor that does not charge hazmat shipping fees and sells their powder for the going price let the members of this forum know so we can all get in on the savings.

I patronize Bruno Shooter Supply because I can get there in 15 minutes. Bruno's prices are lower than Cabelas (10 minutes away) and Sportsman's Warehouse (15 minutes). I only assume all vendors charge a hazmat fee to ship powder, ammo and primers. If anyone knows of any vendor that does not charge hazmat shipping fees and sells their powder for the going price let the members of this forum know so we can all get in on the savings.

Bruno is higher period on his internet prices per unit THEN he has all kinds of extra "handling charges" that absolutly no one else adds. The last and only time I ordered ftom him I called because I thought they changed me twice for hazmat.

Howdy,
Just bought myself an RCBS Rock Chucker and bullets and I have some left over brass I saved from my 7mm Rem Mag. Just wondering where all the darn powder is? Trying to get some Hodgdon H1000 or Retumbo for my Winchester Model 70 Sporter 7mm RM, but everywhere is sold out online. Any suggestions?
Try salida gun shop in Salida, CO. They are a good, family owned shop that has not jacked their prices. They notify me (and anyone else who subscribes) a couple of weeks before they get powder in, with type and quantity so you can preorder.

Having notifications does zero good. Even if I receive it and open the site immediately, everything is out of stock before I can get loggedvin and/or enter credit card info. Thought it would be getting better by now, but it's still getting worse.

Located in Denver

Looking for:

H1000
Federal 215 (2nd choice) or 215M (preferred)
Winchester WLRM's (3rd choice)

Have:

H4350
Retumbo
Varget
H4831
IMR7828
RL19
RL22
and several others

Also

Pistol and small rifle primers

Located in Denver

Looking for:

H1000
Federal 215 (2nd choice) or 215M (preferred)
Winchester WLRM's (3rd choice)

Have:

H4350
Retumbo
Varget
H4831
IMR7828
RL19
RL22
and several others

Also

Pistol and small rifle primers
I have 6 boxes of fed 215. Ill trade for H4831. Im in denver area also.