When to worry about a Transaction on LRH?

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
How was the rifle condition??? Just curious is all.

It was in about 95% condition. Shot very little, somewhat stiff bolt, no scratches on the stock, no dents in the magazine (which is huge btw). The only issue is the ceracoat has some scratches on it, but I'm not worried about that since my gunsmith is going to install a new stock and ceracoat it matte black. Not disappointed at all in its overall condition, just disappointed in the lag time, no communication, and no tracking/shipping/insurance info. gun)

I'm just grateful I received the rifle and everything worked out. The dude is probably a good guy, he just didn't deliver what is expected during a transaction on this site and as a result I will not do business with him again.

Thanks for the update. I, too, was wondering if you'd be satisfied with the rifle once you received it. Glad it ended well.

300, glad it resolved in your favor. I've come across ads on this forum which looked appealing, but I see the seller has just 2 posts which makes one leery. Thankfully we don't see negativity on sellers from this forum very often. Good luck

In my humble opinion, most everyone on here is upstanding. I never have any qualms about dealing with folks on here.

I might not agree with their views all the time but that's what makes a forum like this interesting.....

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.