Another Thing to Worry About

They can fake the email body pretty easily and embed links that will infect your device and / or accounts. The email address is the give away. Almost any big corporation would have an address going to their servers and usually have some version of the company name in it. Like [email protected]

Yeah, and they can even clone your email. I've received some emails saying a won a Dewalt tool set and other things, and I can't block the sender, because it's shows as my own email address.

Call the Sheriff immediately if this happens again. Take a picture of him and the vehicle with your phone to supply information such as license plate, vehicle description, route of escape, etc. Other folks might have been his victim and weren't able to supply the info. Responding LE might see him trying to leave the area, and stop him to at least identify him. Even if the plate is stolen, plate readers set up in most jurisdictions can read it and local authorities will be electronically notified.

Glad you are all ok!!! Easy to armchair quarterback. But perhaps next time disable vehicle, blow out tire, smash windshield, tell him to walk away, NOW! Not sure how quick police can get to your area but one or both of you should dial 911 immediately. As you know signs will stop nothing. You need a gate and keypad opener with security cameras. That guy is lucky to have walked away without incident.

Glad you are all ok!!! Easy to armchair quarterback. But perhaps next time disable vehicle, blow out tire, smash windshield, tell him to walk away, NOW! Not sure how quick police can get to your area but one or both of you should dial 911 immediately. As you know signs will stop nothing. You need a gate and keypad opener with security cameras. That guy is lucky to have walked away without incident.

I can certainly understand your comments, however, many of the things you mentioned will get you sued, arrested or both…..especially in today's justice climate!

The innocent person must be 100% right in their every action. The criminals have the full weight of the "injustice" system and the political system in their corner! 🤬 memtb

Last edited:
I
Just had a guy pull all the way into our garage with 75 yrds of signs stating PRIVATE PROPERTY ECT.
He approached Jill and said that he was from the "Adult Protective Services" Investigator. Well the pups were inside and Jil ran into the house. I let the pups inside the garage and went out to confront this person. I asked why he was on our property when there are signs at the beginning of our road. He proceeded to tell me that he was from the "Adult Protective Services" and that our bank accounts were accessed for $20K in loans and he wanted our info.
Well if you know me I asked "Politely" for the paperwork and he declined to give to me and said it was confidential. I said that my Glock was not confidential and he better get in your car because Jill is letting the pups out.
I got his license # off the vehicle and will follow up with the Sherrif tomorrow.
also called the neighbors.
Damm we have so much to worry about the way it is and now predators coming up to our house. Jill is caring just to feed the goats or take the garbage out. we live in the country. Who the **** would drive down a 200' drive just to get to our yard. Now Jill is so upset because there was an incident several years ago where someone tried to abduct her the same way off our property. Samson save her, the Sherriff was after him, but they didn't find him.
I am upset beyond belief. AAHHHGGGHHH!!!!!
Id call the sheriffs asap before he tricks unsuspecting vulnerable elderly folks.

I can certainly understand your comments, however, many of the things you mentioned will get you sued, arrested or both…..especially in today's justice climate!

The innocent person must be 100% right in their every action. The criminals have the full weight of "injustice" and the political system in their corner! 🤬
She's destroyed 1 kennel over coyotes in the pasture. I feel no remorse for the fool that introduces himself to her!

Attachments

• IMG_2349.png
    IMG_2349.png
    1 MB · Views: 18
YEP
Had a Deputy come over this morning and told him everything the wen on and especially what I di and my reaction. He told me that he could arrest me for things I did if the other person wanted to press charges against me. Since the person that came on our property did not have any visible firearms or weapons and did not say any verbal threats there are actions that I should not have done. I should have just told him to leave our property and call the Sheriff.
He told me I overreacted and can't verbally or physically attack someone.
I can carry a firearm in the Open or Concealed. BUT if you pull the firearm and make threats then it is "Brandishing" a weapon and you can be held liable for that.
He told me to be conscious of the LAWS especially when carrying a firearm.
I was pretty torqued up because of previous incident.
The Deputy also told me that he might have done SOME of the same things I did.
Going to install upgraded perimeter sensors, Cameras, and home security. Currently have a lot of security, but anyone can jump a gate and sensors/Cameras only tell you that someone is there.
We have ADT and a lot extra, but still going to up grade and cost $$$ that should not have to do. It is because of dishonest people.

The Internet is a blessing and a curse. Most of your information can be found on the internet and social media. The only social media we are on is LRH, LinkedIn (LinkedIn was for my previous job) and FaceBook. Jill is on face book, but we don't post anything. Jill just looks at her friends.
Another thing is our Business and having a FFL. The ATF Posts your physical address of your gunsmithing shop.
We have not opened up our website yet. One reason is that we want to make it professional looking and part of me doesn't want to advertise. All our work have been done by word of mouth so far.
Thanks for all the concerns, information and kind words.

Len & Jill

YEP
Had a Deputy come over this morning and told him everything the wen on and especially what I di and my reaction. He told me that he could arrest me for things I did if the other person wanted to press charges against me. Since the person that came on our property did not have any visible firearms or weapons and did not say any verbal threats there are actions that I should not have done. I should have just told him to leave our property and call the Sheriff.
He told me I overreacted and can't verbally or physically attack someone.
I can carry a firearm in the Open or Concealed. BUT if you pull the firearm and make threats then it is "Brandishing" a weapon and you can be held liable for that.
He told me to be conscious of the LAWS especially when carrying a firearm.
I was pretty torqued up because of previous incident.
The Deputy also told me that he might have done SOME of the same things I did.
Going to install upgraded perimeter sensors, Cameras, and home security. Currently have a lot of security, but anyone can jump a gate and sensors/Cameras only tell you that someone is there.
We have ADT and a lot extra, but still going to up grade and cost $$$ that should not have to do. It is because of dishonest people.

The Internet is a blessing and a curse. Most of your information can be found on the internet and social media. The only social media we are on is LRH, LinkedIn (LinkedIn was for my previous job) and FaceBook. Jill is on face book, but we don't post anything. Jill just looks at her friends.
Another thing is our Business and having a FFL. The ATF Posts your physical address of your gunsmithing shop.
We have not opened up our website yet. One reason is that we want to make it professional looking and part of me doesn't want to advertise. All our work have been done by word of mouth so far.
Thanks for all the concerns, information and kind words.

Len & Jill

Georgia is rapidly going to hell…..at least anywhere near a large city, much the same as anywhere in the US.

There is no place "rural enough" as the criminal element can travel many miles to perpetuate a crime in a few hours! Finding a location where a strong conservative voting base will help assure a good sheriff's department and better local prosecuting attorneys than your present location!

Moving/relocating may not be a pleasant thought…..but, may have a desirable outcome! memtb

Last edited: