Another Thing to Worry About

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Just had a guy pull all the way into our garage with 75 yrds of signs stating PRIVATE PROPERTY ECT.
He approached Jill and said that he was from the "Adult Protective Services" Investigator. Well the pups were inside and Jil ran into the house. I let the pups inside the garage and went out to confront this person. I asked why he was on our property when there are signs at the beginning of our road. He proceeded to tell me that he was from the "Adult Protective Services" and that our bank accounts were accessed for $20K in loans and he wanted our info.
Well if you know me I asked "Politely" for the paperwork and he declined to give to me and said it was confidential. I said that my Glock was not confidential and he better get in your car because Jill is letting the pups out.
I got his license # off the vehicle and will follow up with the Sherrif tomorrow.
also called the neighbors.
Damm we have so much to worry about the way it is and now predators coming up to our house. Jill is caring just to feed the goats or take the garbage out. we live in the country. Who the **** would drive down a 200' drive just to get to our yard. Now Jill is so upset because there was an incident several years ago where someone tried to abduct her the same way off our property. Samson save her, the Sherriff was after him, but they didn't find him.
I am upset beyond belief. AAHHHGGGHHH!!!!!

Glad everything worked out and y'all are safe. Great job of nipping this in the bud. I live in the middle of a couple hundred acres and clearly have no trespassing signs on every corner and entrance. If someone shows up here announced......they are met with 12ga. in hand......I have a backhoe too

I would call APS and ask WTH they send someone out to your house unannounced and refusing to show ID. You would think his car had state tags.

Just posting this to make everyone aware of what could and is happening. There are many sheep in wolves clothing, and you don't know WHO is actually at your door.

I am - Well we are still trying to calm down.
Just to answer some questions.

I was reactive and just being a protective husband due to another incident where someone was trying to abduct Jill a few years ago in our driveway. I was not home but Samson attacked and save the day. Just goes to show how important it is to have a Canine friend.

I did show force today!

We did call APS and they don't know anything about sending someone to a residence.

There are these groups that prey on the elderly and try to get them to "BUY Protection" services just like the services offered from "Life Lock" but not really the same. They take your money and more important your personal information.

Called the Sherriff and gave the tag #.

We don't live in a neighborhood-we are COUNTRY! we all look out for each other, and criminals all know that we have protection. Don't know why they would come out here. Maybe because we are secluded.

Someone driving up to our garage has Balls. The beginning of our property is clearly marked with signage. Some of the FedX drivers won't come down the drive.

This person really had intent.

Should have let the pups out - Samson & Cassie first when Jill ran into the house.

Criminals think and probably do have more Rights than a Home Owner.

I did a lot of Verbal, and not physical. Still trying to calm down and when you have a firearm in your possession you have to be responsible. I have been in conflicts in the Marines and Government Contracting and it is hard to contain even many years later.

Jill is still freaked out. Thank God we are oK. Things could have had a different out come. it is a horrible feeling to know that you wife and loved one wants/needs to carry a firearm.

And this administration wants to take our 2nd away so that only criminals have firearms.

Be careful and aware of SCAMS.
Have a SECURITY System that works!
God Bless

Just had a guy pull all the way into our garage with 75 yrds of signs stating PRIVATE PROPERTY ECT.
He approached Jill and said that he was from the "Adult Protective Services" Investigator. Well the pups were inside and Jil ran into the house. I let the pups inside the garage and went out to confront this person. I asked why he was on our property when there are signs at the beginning of our road. He proceeded to tell me that he was from the "Adult Protective Services" and that our bank accounts were accessed for $20K in loans and he wanted our info.
Well if you know me I asked "Politely" for the paperwork and he declined to give to me and said it was confidential. I said that my Glock was not confidential and he better get in your car because Jill is letting the pups out.
I got his license # off the vehicle and will follow up with the Sherrif tomorrow.
also called the neighbors.
Damm we have so much to worry about the way it is and now predators coming up to our house. Jill is caring just to feed the goats or take the garbage out. we live in the country. Who the **** would drive down a 200' drive just to get to our yard. Now Jill is so upset because there was an incident several years ago where someone tried to abduct her the same way off our property. Samson save her, the Sherriff was after him, but they didn't find him.
I am upset beyond belief. AAHHHGGGHHH!!!!!
I have mighty mule electric gate openers, and the gates are always closed if someone came up to my house which is through two gates and about 400 yards off the road they would get shot!

IMG_0373.jpeg