When I Feel Blue…

All I could find is yaller :oops:

My 40 yard if I walk onto the patio, 50 yards if I shoot from the back door plate. I've hit it 4 out of 6 times from 40 yards with my 10mm loaded 10gr of Blue Dot and some Straight Shooter 200gr FP coated lead bullets. Better than Vegas odds :)

p1724294791-6.jpg

All I could find is yaller :oops:

My 40 yard if I walk onto the patio, 50 yards if I shoot from the back door plate. I've hit it 4 out of 6 times from 40 yards with my 10mm loaded 10gr of Blue Dot and some Straight Shooter 200gr FP coated lead bullets. Better than Vegas odds :)

p1724294791-6.jpg
Should change user name to Mike the badass! With that kind of shooting. Long shots for that rig in my opinion! Well done!

I like cheap flat black - about $1.25 per can. When dirt is plastered on top of the cheap black paint it is a good test for my cheap optics & my olde eyes - like actual field shooting. Next color would be flat medium brown, but it costs more. Both show hits well. Last time at our local range I was able to hit a dirty black target at 300 thar other shooters had left untouched.

School busses are painted yellow so drivers will be able to see them & hopefully avoid collisions.

Trips to the LGS show yellow steel targets.

Last edited: