Whats the worse rifle or gun you ever bought ? I hsve several tied

Taurus 24/7 "Millenium" 9mm. Not only would it jam constantly, eventually the trigger broke. Sent it back, said they didn't have replacement parts? Robinson XCR. Sorry Robinson, I know it has potential. Bolt that held the barrel on (tension screw) came loose no matter what I put on it for thread locker. External extractor fell off, had to wait a month to get a replacement part.

For me it was an Robinson Arms XCR. I could not get that thing to group under 2 MOA. It's an awesome rifle, but I had to move it on.
Man that's funny! I had the same rifle, same problems. Just posted about how the damned barrel tension screw would back out no matter what I did, and the external extractor fell off.....great design, heavy as hell for what it was. Cleaned it all up, replaced what I could, sold it

Marlin 717 in 17mach 2. I was young and sold a set of tires, but the guy offered me the Marlin in trade instead. I said sure why not? Then I learned why not. Halfway through the second mag the gun detonated out of battery, cracking the stock and breaking part of the bolt. Marlin said "well we quit making that gun just because of those issues, should have done your research before you bought it".

In the end CCI came through clutch. It was their ammo I was using, they tested the remainder of the box and one shell had an issue, so they offered me a new rifle. Ended up with a stainless bull barrel Marlin 17 hmr on cci's dime.

Henry long range lever action in .308. Wouldn't eject to start with, sent back to Henry, which they did fix. Mostly. Then it shot about five moa at one hundred yards. Nothing I did or any load changes made a difference. Was just crappy! Passed it on down the line to be someone else problem. Very attractive rifle, just bad accuracy.

788 Remington is the worst gun made in last 25 years. I never owned one but I ran a gun store and it was the worst. Bolts handles just fell off
I must have been lucky. Years ago, I was at a gun show wandering around. I happened to be by a booth where someone was getting a strip tore off for not packing merchandise correctly. The guy doing the tearing was holding up a Rem 788 in 22-250 with a big scratch down the side of the stock. He happened to look at me and asked, "Would you buy this?". I said, "How much?". We haggled a bit, and I ended up walking out with it. It turned out to be a perfectly accurate gun. I just painted the scratch black with house paint. It was a very unique looking gun, and everybody asked where I got the stock. I ended up handing the gun to my brother as he had/has coyote problems

Howa 1500 in 6mm Creedmoor… my first and only Howa. Put it in a MDT Oryx stock. Throat was cut way too deep… 0.20"… had barrel set back and rechambered. Still can't get the gun to group… so bad I've never been able to work a load up for it.

Ruger M77 Alaska .338 WM. Barrel had really bad boring scratches. Looked like threads. fouled badly. After repeated attempts of cleaning,the gun would shoot 1 to 1 1/2 inch groups. groups opened up gradually after being shot. Over 6 inches after 20 shots, and bore was copper coated again. Sent it back to Ruger. They sent it back and said it met their standards at 25 yards. A guy looked it, wanted it in spite of what I told him and I traded it to him for a Rem M700 7mm RM. He told me later that performed just like I told him. Never found out what he did with it. Don't regret getting rid of it.

Howa 1500 in 6mm Creedmoor… my first and only Howa. Put it in a MDT Oryx stock. Throat was cut way too deep… 0.20"… had barrel set back and rechambered. Still can't get the gun to group… so bad I've never been able to work a load up for it.
I've owned two How's mini actions. Both on Grendel. They were both very accurate. Friend bought one for his daughter. Sold the other one when I got a CZ 527. Only bought the howa because CZ,s.weren,t available Never looked at a Howa again after that.

I've only had one weapon that I purchased that disappointed me. It was a Ruger Super Black Hawk. It had decent accuracy; however, the second time I fired it, the ejection rod assembly fell off the barrel. Ruger did repair it, but I still had a "hard spot" for it, so I sold it. I did have a Ruger 3-screw Black Hawk that I mistakenly let go. It was a fine revolver and had a wonderful western holster rig in black leather. I still kick myself for letting that one go.

Remington Model 600 350 Rem Mag. Total piece of ****!! My anger stems from the fact that I went away for college to come home and find that my dad had traded a Win Model 1895 45-90, two Savage Mod 99, and a Win Model 1892 25-20 for this junk. Kicked like a mule. Needless to say my dad was way too trusting and gullible. This went down in the late 1960's but I'm still ****ed.

Remington Model 600 350 Rem Mag. Total piece of ****!! My anger stems from the fact that I went away for college to come home and find that my dad had traded a Win Model 1895 45-90, two Savage Mod 99, and a Win Model 1892 25-20 for this junk. Kicked like a mule. Needless to say my dad was way too trusting and gullible. This went down in the late 1960's but I'm still ****ed.
Did it not shoot well or you just got too beat up by it?

Years ago I bought a cheap revolver that was made in Italy that you couldn't hit target back stop at 20 feet with as the barrel was loose and moved with each shot. That said I finally got mad and pulled the barrel pin and was able to use vice grip pliers to tighten the barrel which made the front site cant to the right at about a 10 degree angle. Then I forced the pin back in. from then on I just had to guess where the sight should be. I got pretty good at hitting what I was shooting with it. We worked in the mountains and always carried a gun with us during Grouse season. We had stopped to talk to a couple hunters and they complained that they had not seen a single grouse in 4 hours of driving the back roads. A hour or so later we spotted a grouse in the top of a tamarack tree so I put the old pistol to work. and just before I shot the guys we had talked to pulled up and were watching me. I shot, down came the grouse so they came over asked where I had hit it I stated in the head, They looked then wanted to see by gun which they noticed that the sight was way over to the side stood there shaking there heads and never said another word got in there truck and the last we saw of them.

The worse rifle I ever bought was a tie between a Winchester model 70 stainless control feed 338 win mag and a CVA express muzzleloader honorable mention is a new one a kimber model 84 in 6.5 cm .The Winchester model 70 stainless with a boss was about a total flop but a friend shot 7 moose with it in Alaska .The finish some kinda coating rusted and flaked in the gun case .The magazine wouldn't work I had to get a whole new trigger guard and magazine .The worse thing they totally drilled the scope mount holes totally crooked making it almost impossible to get a scope to work .I finally got Burris signature rings with offset to tje maximum offset .The scope barely could site in .Winchester almost replaced the whole gun but backed out because there were any more boss 338s .The cva express muzzleloader was total junk it had one site for two barrels and fell off .I finally got a set if express sites which heroes. THE funnest thing is that it fell apart many tomes because the hinge pin fell out making the gum fall apart cba finally fixed it but didn't want to .The kmber model 84 in 6.5 cm just jams and kimber refuses to fix it .I don't know if it's yhe magazine or the bedding .I am going to try another magazine hopefully that works .The other problem with it is lack of scope mounrs I can't find one for this model totally sold out .I wish companies would furnish at least weaver bases .Bad guns totally stink I had a few more too a marlin muzzleloader that's hangfires like up to 10 mins later is the most unsafe I quit shooting it .
Mini 14. Spent way too much money trying to get it to shoot sub moa. Best I could get is 2" It would always throw 1 or 2 rounds out of nice .60" group. Sold it for a loss got an AR and never looked back. Ruger should just call it SAP 14. Spray And Pray ya hit something 🤣