What's in your user name?

My brand and the year I married.
Brand.jpg

Muddyboots: Duh, got out of truck in garage with my size 16 (have at it @skipglo !) Elk Trackers that have deep vibram soles that were packed with mud and released onto garage floor. My wife opened kitchen door and now you know the rest of the story. (hear that before?).

BTW: before MB I was "Spiderlegs" which I still laugh at since it was from rodeo days when I did pony express and all you could see was 6 legs at once just before I mounted. And no, 4 were horse and 2 were mine to make sure I get that settled out. I have an old photo of that years ago and just cannot find it anywhere which was pretty funny.

Muddyboots: Duh, got out of truck in garage with my size 16 (have at it @skipglo !) Elk Trackers that have deep vibram soles that were packed with mud and released onto garage floor. My wife opened kitchen door and now you know the rest of the story. (hear that before?).

BTW: before MB I was "Spiderlegs" which I still laugh at since it was from rodeo days when I did pony express and all you could see was 6 legs at once just before I mounted. And no, 4 were horse and 2 were mine to make sure I get that settled out. I have an old photo of that years ago and just cannot find it anywhere which was pretty funny.
I believe Pony Express was a bareback ride...and a darn good thing too...otherwise those pictures would have been really funny...the only Guy with 5 gallon pails attached to where normal folks have their stirrups!