What what powder do you switch to because alliant has shut down manufacturing

hesse

What are some of the guys going to switch to powder-wise now that reloader 26 looks like it's going to become even more scarce since alliant has shut down all the powder manufacturing because of lack of materials

Vihtavuori !! Seems as though the 500 series of their powders get comparable speeds to Reloader, just a little harder on throats as far as I can tell. I honestly do t care about that for hunting rifles, target rifles will always shoot hodgdon powders for me, seems as though they are the most repeatable and stable powders I've used.

Vihtavuori !! Seems as though the 500 series of their powders get comparable speeds to Reloader, just a little harder on throats as far as I can tell. I honestly do t care about that for hunting rifles, target rifles will always shoot hodgdon powders for me, seems as though they are the most repeatable and stable powders I've used.

What are some of the guys going to switch to powder-wise now that reloader 26 looks like it's going to become even more scarce since alliant has shut down all the powder manufacturing because of lack of materials
Where did you hear or read (documentation) that Alliant is Shutting Down?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513_145717_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240513_145717_Chrome.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 119