What would you do??

This rifle is my 3rd 300 win mag, don`t really need it, let alone any other calibers right now!! LOL

You at least got the right chambering. I too have three .300 WM.

Thumb-Up-Emoticon-Yellow-Cartoon-Sign-Facial-Expression.jpg

Update on my "custom" rifle dilemma!! It was missing the test target, so I contacted them & they said they would get it right out! I received it today & my "Custom" rifle was test fired 8/07/2018 HMMM rather odd as I didn't order it till this year?? I guess the stock color was not a mix up after all??? And I`m not happy!!

Send it back and have them build you a 7mmRM or 7mm STW with a 1:8 twist... ;)
Classic Mud!:D

Update on my "custom" rifle dilemma!! It was missing the test target, so I contacted them & they said they would get it right out! I received it today & my "Custom" rifle was test fired 8/07/2018 HMMM rather odd as I didn't order it till this year?? I guess the stock color was not a mix up after all??? And I`m not happy!!
I would definitely be losing faith in this. Check the diameter of the holes, see if they are close to .308 cal. They could have been made with these rounds. The good news is I hear they are very accurate!

Attachments

• E907909B-1D11-4959-ADA7-32801EBA5ED7.jpeg
    E907909B-1D11-4959-ADA7-32801EBA5ED7.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 87
So they sent you a rifle they built last year, thats awesome :confused:.

I would definitely call them and demand an explanation so you know exactly what happened

If the rifle shoots well keep it and also get the stock you originally ordered shipped to you at no cost. Now you'll get 2 stocks and swap as desired.

They are emailing a shipping label to return this rifle, & promised to build what I originally ordered within 4 weeks? I insisted they put a promised completion date on invoice of the replacement rifle & stick to it! I`ll update with how honest their customer service is when the allotted time is up!!

Do they have the stock you wanted in hand? If not, how can they guarantee they will have it in a month? You could get the run around a month from now that "they are waiting on the stock". Who knows how long they could let this go on. I would call them out on this also. If they have the stock in hand, why would it take them a month to make the switch? ......Fishy to me

They have the stock, I suppose they have to build the action & barrel, then fit the stock, test fire it, I don't know, much about building a rifle? That's why I said it has to include completion date on invoice, don`t know what more I can do? Just like anytime you order something, your at their mercy to be honest & stick to their word??

From your OP I didn't realize they had the complete rifle wrong. I thought you just said it had the wrong stock on it.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.