What to hunt?

First of all I'm US Navy sailor and have been to Perth and Hobart twice and just want to say thank you for the love you alway show us. There is no better ports in the world than those of OZ. I would love to talk about importing your women but I'll save that for another day.

If I ever get get to visit again what are the best things you all offer for hunting. I have a 260Remmington and a 300WM. I just love Varmint hunting and looking into Goose huniting. :D

First of all I'm US Navy sailor and have been to Perth and Hobart twice and just want to say thank you for the love you alway show us. There is no better ports in the world than those of OZ. I would love to talk about importing your women but I'll save that for another day.

If I ever get get to visit again what are the best things you all offer for hunting. I have a 260Remmington and a 300WM. I just love Varmint hunting and looking into Goose huniting. :D

See if you can get to Darwin on leave.
That's where there is an opportunity for everything from Geese to Asiatic Buffalo.
Hunt Australia is the mob to talk to, they deal with hunters from the US on a regular basis. Mal is his name.
Cheers,
btm_54

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.