What suppressors do you guys like?

Looking to run on 22 creedmoor and 6.5 prc.
Have you decided after nearly two years?

ADDED:

We may not know his decision since he was last seen ...

1705349084349.png

Last edited:
I'm running TBAC 7 and love it but have heard good things about the scythe ti as of late. Anyone have hands on experience with the scythe ti? Looking to put a can on a new build here soon with a short/wide model type. Heads up though…I heard through the grapevine TBAC will be coming out with a new braked suppressor at shot. Has anyone heard or confirmed this?

Very interesting. Curious to see what the new designs add to the "lengthened feel" of most other suppressor design. Also note the decreased minimum barrel length on everything! 300 rum is now rated at 14.5"?! Crazy.

I wonder if I can get 300 BLK through an Ultra 50 😈

Already using 338 Ultra, will have to try this.

I don't really care about the brakes - haven't needed them thus far, don't see a need for them any time soon.

8 Pages of rifle suppressor discussion & not a single mention of Pew Science.
Come on guys, lets get into the 21'st century!

If anyone is looking for to suppress their AR10, (especially in .30 cal.), PEW Science testing shows that the CGS Hyperion K is way ahead of all others when considering both sound suppression and low back pressure. I purchased one recently but because of a knee replacement last week, I have not been able to play with it yet. However, after reading PEW's research paper, I will be all over it as soon as the knee allows!

I've used a Nomad 30 for the last few years and have no complaints. I really like the KeyMo mounting system. I run the KeyMo on all my ARs and Sig Cross. I run a direct thread with my .28 Nos and it's amazing at recoil reduction and noise suppression. My .28Nos with the Nomad out front has less recoil then the wife's 6.5 PRC. With all that said, it's heavy. So, I have a Banish Backcrountry in jail as a dedicated direct thread for the wife's .280AI and my .28Nos when she's not using it.

The suppressor I'm really interested in that doesn't get a lot of love is the EA VOX and VOX K. I don't care much about sound suppression, I really just want to make it one shot hearing safe. I think the EA VOX K checks that box, could do a descent job at recoil management and is pretty darn cheap. I have friend with a 7 PRC and a VOX K, I'm really interested in shooting it side by side with my backcountry (once the three letter agency releases it).

I have all silencerco cans and i am happy with all of them. All of my rifle cans all have the same quick detach asr brake on them so it makes it easy to use any of them. I have 2 pistol cans and the parts are interchangeable between those as well.

Did a bunch of research before i jumped into them and silencerco is who i landed on. My advice would be to do your own research and decide what works best for your needs and stick with that brand.