What rifles have fancy wood stocks?

I just bought a Browning 78 in 6mm Rem that was pretty good looking wood from a neighbor.
IMG_20200607_095335281_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200607_095404619_HDR.jpg

I'm looking for a rifle that has a fancy stock, new or old. Besides Weatherby's, does anyone else make anything like that?
The 1960s era Remington Winchester and Browning all had nice stocks if you want to put something nice on something old just look up stock companies Boyds HS precision etc. etc. good luck

Do not know if Winchester has a custom shop any more. But they used to make some really nice rifles with beautiful wood. I think Remington still has one and they make some nice rifles. Cooper has really nice rifles and are very accurate. If you really want a knock it out of the park rifle go the custom route. Pick your action, choice of barrel, caliber, then shop the dealers of wood blanks. Take it to the custom builder of your choice and you will never be sorry. You will have a piece to pass on to your kids and grand kids.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.