What rifles have fancy wood stocks?

As well as Cooper and Dakota that Skyes mentioned Sauer, Heym, Mauser and Schultz and Larsen also make rifles with fancy stocks. Most of them will supply their rifles with various grade stocks up to Exhibition Grade. Here are a few examples. Top and bottom are Coopers with the middle one being a Sauer 202.
IMG_1822.JPG

Top is a Cooper Custom Classic and the bottom is a Schultz and Larsen Victory.
DSC_1829.JPG

As well as Cooper and Dakota that Skyes mentioned Sauer, Heym, Mauser and Schultz and Larsen also make rifles with fancy stocks. Most of them will supply their rifles with various grade stocks up to Exhibition Grade. Here are a few examples. Top and bottom are Coopers with the middle one being a Sauer 202.View attachment 199363

Top is a Cooper Custom Classic and the bottom is a Schultz and Larsen Victory.
View attachment 199364
These should be in the dictionary under "NICE"!

I don't know if you will find a fancier rifle than Bollinger .... but you will pay for it. ;-)

ive shot one, in 416 Rigby.... amazing!! It's the most beautiful piece of art I've ever personally witnessed.

I'm as recoil sensitive as anyone.....

I'm sure that some of you bigger guys that are accustomed to shooting big guns could get this to shoot much better. This was at 100 with 4x scope magnification (set up for coastal bears).
1592658321775.jpeg

I shot it twice to get zero'd and 3 for group.

Browning medallion, bdl (I like the cdl stainless but it's not glossy - 70 featherweight is one of the pretties imo but again not gloss)

cooper has some nice ones - if it's in your budget

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.