What powder do you use in your 6 creedmoor?

H4831sc eh? Interesting because I tried it a while back and my notes said I didn't get good accuracy. I did look at the notes just now and with 41.5 gr., my notes says not good es and sds nor accuracy. BUT, the target says keep trying! I also tried Superformance and 41.5 looked promising too if lowered to 410.0 gr. Tried up to 42. and no good. then.
I do have H4831sc and agree , it's burn rate is very close to 19. I'm looking at Noslers #8; is there a newer one out? Up to then, no 6 Creed load data, so I go by the 243 data. and find velocities higher, but not pressures.

H4831sc eh? Interesting because I tried it a while back and my notes said I didn't get good accuracy. I did look at the notes just now and with 41.5 gr., my notes says not good es and sds nor accuracy. BUT, the target says keep trying! I also tried Superformance and 41.5 looked promising too if lowered to 410.0 gr. Tried up to 42. and no good. then.
I do have H4831sc and agree , it's burn rate is very close to 19. I'm looking at Noslers #8; is there a newer one out? Up to then, no 6 Creed load data, so I go by the 243 data. and find velocities higher, but not pressures.
Data from 26"seasoned barrel. There was plenty of data for 6 Creed, when it came to be, just had to had to search PRS/NRL other forums. My started data came from the 6XC data, not 243 standard or Improved, my load dev, led me the rest of the way.

I've been using H4350 and getting excellent results. It's a powder I've used extensively and know well. However...

I'm running low, but have 8 lbs of RL-16, so I'm going to give that a try.

I'm expecting nothing but good results. As noted above the 6mm Creedmoor is easy to work with.

If you are asking me what scope I use on my Creed, 6-25 FFP, Mil and found for the money and general shooting or hunting Arken , or Vortex are my choice,, Really like the big numbers on the turrets.

AA 4350 is available & fits well in 6mm CM case. Good velocities & accuracy. I shoot 105 Barnes Match Burners, 500 bullet lots. Either SRP's or LRP, depending on brass.