What gun would you want if the SHTF?

could be, I assume the cases were not at all the same. plus I'm not a lawyer so it's hard to say since I don't have definitive knowledge of how they are alike and different as it pertains to the law.

I think it depends on where in the country your located.. Urban area like most of the east coast then i would opt for a 12 riot gun with buck and ball police loads with virtually any handgun as a backup.
Out west, or anywhere more rural, A rem 700 or Win 70 in 30-06 with a 6x fixed power scope, and again, any handgun as a backup.

One gun? Easy.

IMG_4320.png

I'm a crunchy and have only gotten to ride in those twice 😂
Driving is the funnest part. Although I did like the loaders 240. I was pretty good walking the tracers in. In real small short burst on troops. I watched veteran tankers waste a lot more rounds on one set of targets than I used on all the targets, I didn't give it much thought at the time. But I bet they just wanted to shoot. Where I was looking for precision. Dumb me. lol

Driving is the funnest part. Although I did like the loaders 240. I was pretty good walking the tracers in. In real small short burst on troops. I watched veteran tankers waste a lot more rounds on one set of targets than I used on all the targets, I didn't give it much thought at the time. But I bet they just wanted to shoot. Where I was looking for precision. Dumb me. lol
I love the 240's we pushed them way out past 800yds several times.
The GUA8 is really fun to track tracers in on target, once there you crew it to pieces.
The MK19 is awesome until it gets really dirty, then you open the top and pour in some transmission or motor oil and hang on Lol 😂.
The TOE2 is pretty good but the Javelin is the king 😁 for a crunchy