What does your vanity plate say?

Nice kill and nice looking rig. Question: the orange vest is that required or just your choice? Just curious as so many guys I've seen go with camo and such.

Boy I guess none of the theives have got the memo around here yet. All depends on what you leave in your vehicle not what your plates say. Besides nobody would want to steal my stuff it isn't a remington with a B&C stock:D.

Brent

Nice kill and nice looking rig. Question: the orange vest is that required or just your choice? Just curious as so many guys I've seen go with camo and such.

Blaze orange in required here in MT. I try to be as visible as possible during rifle season and as stealthy as I can during bow season. Thanks.

Ed

JEEP006.jpg
2009037.jpg
IMG%5D

Not mine, but saw this in McLean, VA the other day.

Plate is "HALFMOA"

Sticker in lower right is US Navy

Sticker in lower left of the rear window is "CIA"

halfmoa.jpg

I've had several different Vanity Plates over the years.....lost the last 2 since I didn't keep up the Inspection on my Cars...kinda the Old Ladies fault for not letting me keep Insurance and Inspections on them....had 1 of them for over 25-30 years! :(

1-GTO (My 1969 GTO I still have and owned sinced 1977).

69-CONV (My 1969 LeMans Convertible).

My Older Brother Terry had a 1951 Chevy Truck and I kept His old Plates after He sold it...it said CMY-51 (See My 51).

Not hunting related....

It's the farm and business name..

ARD 1 on the pickup
ARD 2 on one of my bikes
ARD 3 on another bike
ARD 4 on another bike
ARD TOO on my wife's car.

It's ARD Farm and Forage growers, LLC.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.