What can you tell me about the pgw defence coyote

odoylerules

I was looking at one of these for sale. I know they're a Canadian built platform. I can't find a lot of other info. I'm a little hesitant to buy a "rare" gun when it comes to things like getting parts, support, load data etc etc.
thanks for the help

Last edited:
I've known Ross and Stephen for the last 23 years that I can think of. Both are fine, upstanding men of unquestionable honesty. The Canadian government trusts them...

I can suggest that they will answer any questions you might have regarding any of the rifles they produce. But their website has quite a bit of information to peruse before making that call:

http://www.pgwdti.com/coyote/

Regards.

Sure is a sharp looking rig! I was hoping to hear if anyone had any first hand knowledge on how they shoot and cycle etc

I haven't a lot of experience with them but I've shot there Timberwolf in 338 and got to say if I could afford one I'd buy one, rifle seems flawless. I know a few guys that have more experience with there work and love the rifles. Just my 0.02.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.