Votes: 120 20.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 28 4.7%
  • Ross

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Mathews

Votes: 186 31.5%

• Total voters
I shoot an Elite Hunter. Last year I was looking at getting a crossbow because of issues with my shoulder. My ego wouldn't let me do it. The archery shop suggested I try the Elite Hunter.
It is a very easy bow to draw. Very quiet, dead in hand and shoots about 310 fps. Had to give up my PSE x-force - but I didn't have to go to a crossbow.

BOWTECH INSANITY. Victory VAP arrows. Toxic broadheads.
Downed my first bull elk this season at 50 yards.
I love shootin' this rig.
Shot it so much since I got it that I have to replace the cables and string this winter.

The last bow I owned was a Hoyt Heat, sold it several years ago when I got away from bow hunting. Last week I bought a package deal and the extras needed to start shooting and go hunting from Cabelas. The bow is a PSE stinger 3g. All can say is wow. This bow is so easy to shoot. After paper tuning and some sight adjustment I am hitting a 4 inch bulls eye every time at 20 yds and 4 out of 5 times at 30. Now mind you I have not touched a bow for several years and never shot past 20 yds with my old Hoyt. Really like the PSE and will do a lot more shooting this week and hope that the weather cools off some to get the deer moving in the Mid Hudson Valley of NYS.

I have an EliteGT500, Hoyt AM35 Z3 cam conversion, Hoyt AlphaBurner.
I have two Strother Bows, Inspire and the latest one a Strother SX1.
The Strother Bows are silent on the shot, smooth dray and great valley.
Set them up and tuned to perfection.
Really enjoy firing all the bows mentioned above.

I have a PSE Vengeance hybrid cam that is getting a little long in the tooth. I shot my buddies new Mathews at camp, which was not a good decision. WOW. Makes my (7 year) old bow seem like a rusted rattle trap.

I see a new bow in my future (despite that the old trusty PSE put another deer on the dirt this fall).

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.