Votes: 120 20.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 28 4.7%
  • Ross

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Mathews

Votes: 186 31.5%

• Total voters
Rytera Seeker 365. Way nicer than my last Hoyt Maxxis or previous Bowtechs. Nicer than anything I've ever. Period. The adjustment it allows is second to none, so you can make the bow fit you absolutely perfect. With such a good fit and feel, shooting becomes instinct rather than a thought process of steps in your head before releasing the arrow.

Groves Spitfire Prestige Magnum and Groves Spitfire Prestige Hunter.

Stick bows made by James Elrod at Groves Archery in Albuquerque, NM in the 60's.

The fastest (Dyna-stressed) stick bows made.

Used to shoot PSE. Last september I bought a HOYT VECTOR 35. Couldnt be happier!!! I just love it, have increased the accuracy and strechted the ranges I shoot out to 100 yards!!! I am shooting almost every day, and I am able to hit a normal size picnic plate 9 out of 10 times at 100 yards in no wind conditions. When it is windy I only shoot out to 60 yards. Getting ready for elk season this year!!!

I shoot a Martin, it's not even a choice on the list that kinda blew me away. They make a darn good recurve and there made in my home state of Washington. I just hope Gail don't sell it off it would be nice to see it stay the way it is

My post #166 7/6/2012 mention got a Hoyt Carbon Matrix and first of Apr 2013 shop got in my new 2013 Hoyt Spyder Turbo, just like rifle need a back up bow.

My last couple bows have been Bear bows and I've loved them both. I'm currently shooting a Bear Truth II. No intention of changing but if I did, it'd prob be a Bowtech of some sort.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.