What’s the deal with 257 Roberts

A local guy has 3 boxes of virgin Winchester 257 Roberts +P Brass from the 80's........it wasn't cheap but if someone here needs it I'd be happy to play middle man and get it shipped to you. Pm me if interested!

Many calibers are headed down the road to join the ranks of the obsolete calibers, and I fear that 6 Rem and 257 Roberts are amongst them. Once in a while, Hornady will make a run of 6 Rem.

Roberts guys should learn to make roberts from other caliber brass that is available, not hard to do. When War breaks out, an economic downturn, the bean counters will only produce 20% of their product line which is 80% of their profit.

Many calibers are headed down the road to join the ranks of the obsolete calibers, and I fear that 6 Rem and 257 Roberts are amongst them. Once in a while, Hornady will make a run of 6 Rem.

Roberts guys should learn to make roberts from other caliber brass that is available, not hard to do. When War breaks out, an economic downturn, the bean counters will only produce 20% of their product line which is 80% of their profit.
I was able to buy 6 boxes of Hornady Superformance from LG outdoors for 42/box earlier this year
I like having a minimum of 500 cases & 1000 plus is preferable per caliber