We are our own worst enemies with powders like retumbo etc

I make my rifle arsenal work fine with H4831, BLC2, IMR 4064...3031...4198....& 4350. All pretty old school but tired of chasing better loads. All my rifles shoot good enough and so what if I'm not pushing every fps possible. I'll probably drop 3031 when I'm dry and make due with 4064......I could drop BLC2 too but won't. I REALLY liked W760 for a time but have found I can make due without.....I had some AA3100 shooting crazy groups in my 348 and would buy it again if it was available.

the nice thing about having way to many guns is you can sneak a new one in every now and again and not get caught
Besides having too many rifles as part of my cover. I also get the same camo pattern on all of my A-5 stocks and my wife thinks they are all the same rifle. I guess you could call it "wife camo" for your safe.

Besides having too many rifles as part of my cover. I also get the same camo pattern on all of my A-5 stocks and my wife thinks they are all the same rifle. I guess you could call it "wife camo" for your safe.

I had to chuckle....I've been buying Ruger single action stainless pistols past few years and she thinks they all are the same gun....I threw in a stainless Magnum Research BFR couple months ago and I thought for sure it would get caught. NOPE...still thinks same gun.....or maybe she is just giving me enough rope?

I had to chuckle....I've been buying Ruger single action stainless pistols past few years and she thinks they all are the same gun....I threw in a stainless Magnum Research BFR couple months ago and I thought for sure it would get caught. NOPE...still thinks same gun.....or maybe she is just giving me enough rope?
Keep the gun room locked, I hear they can count.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts