Water Well Issues

We are going to go with FRACKING. Yes if we went with a new well we could use same PVC.
Have neighbors down & up the road same time drilled 15 years ago. One has 100' and 10GPM, another 200' and 12GPM, another one 250' and 8GPM. We were unlucky.
Depends on where the cracks in the Granite are. Our area is solid Granite.
Thanks much for you support!!!!!!!!!!
Just sucks with this economy. Had a 1 1/2 hour conference with Fidelity yesterday. We lost $200K+ in the last four months IRA and $10K everyday this past week.
Need another $10k for our business and now $5k for a well. May have a FIRE sale of our firearms.
Len & Jill

Edit:
Our well is 400' and the Fracking process is determine the exact recovery in the Well, then pull out the Pump and Waterline., run a camera along the entire length of the bore hole for the fissures, then lower TWO Bladders between the fissures and pump 4,000psi of water to open fissure. This process is done from the bottom (at noted fissures) to a safe distance from the top. Hopefully it will give us some more water,
Can't help you with your well issues but What the hell are you invested in at FIDO that you lost that kind of money? Look at QQQY. Great return
Mike

When they hydro frac the well, are they using frac sand to hold the cracks open?

If so- do you know what size? 16/30, 20/40, 20/50, 100mesh, grout sand? That depends on the rock and casing slot size too.

If so, make sure there are no "additives" on the sand ---- I made frac sand for 16 years and I wouldn't use normal frac sand in a water well due to the "dust suppressants" and other additives used on the sand-- I wouldn't want that stuff in my drinking water

When they hydro frac the well, are they using frac sand to hold the cracks open?

If so- do you know what size? 16/30, 20/40, 20/50, 100mesh, grout sand? That depends on the rock and casing slot size too.

If so, make sure there are no "additives" on the sand ---- I made frac sand for 16 years and I wouldn't use normal frac sand in a water well due to the "dust suppressants" and other additives used on the sand-- I wouldn't want that stuff in my drinking water
Thanks for your concern about our water well going to be Hydraulic Fracked to pen up the cracks/veins where underground water is present.
Frack Sand is used for Fracking Natural Gas & Oil Wells-Not Drinking Water Wells.

Find you a good witch to locate water and if you don't trust the first find a second to verify and if you are a nonbeliever find a third. Then if you don't trust the three witch group, accumulate a thirty witch group to find the dispersion, then calculate the mean radius and find center, and wala water. If that is close to your current well and the depth to the water level is close,fracking your well might just work. If you can't find a good witch or don't believe or trust, then throw the dice.

Thanks for your concern about our water well going to be Hydraulic Fracked to pen up the cracks/veins where underground water is present.
Frack Sand is used for Fracking Natural Gas & Oil Wells-Not Drinking Water Wells.
Not true-- as I said I made/sold frac sand for 16 years--- all the sand we sold had "additives" to help suppress dust and help the "lubricity" of it going down the hole--- we sold our sand to both oil/ng wells and water wells for fracing--- we also sold water well "pack" used around the slotted well pipe to help in prefiltering out sediments---- ALL of the "sand" we sold had additives.
Do your due diligence and know what you are putting down the hole

Hope you make out okay. Don't forget the farm store , they have a lot of well equipment available or sitting on the shelf. Guy can easily pull up a well pump for simple repair and replacement, not rocket science. Get a 2,000 gallon poly tank on a trailer with a Harbor Freight pump for a backup, fill it at local Fire Dept, they'll help ya out too. 24-pack of Spring Water only $3 bucks at the Aldi, 10 cases last a couple weeks.

Good luck! The house we bought a year ago had a few well issues right off that we were able to cure. But we were without water for 3 weeks at one point. I know how terrible well issues can be. Wishing you the best.

They just got done Fracking around 10:00AM.
Put a "Packer" in at 120' and put 2,200 psi in it then filled the well with water all the way up.
They had a compressor to go to 3,000 psi and started pumping water in at 150 GPM and cranked up the PSI. They got to 1,000 psi and it broke open and dropped to 200 psi.
Now waiting for another crew to check how much water we got and then put in a new pump & electric wire. Praying 🙏that we get at least 6 GPM.
Going to sit and wait and have a BEER!

They just got done Fracking around 10:00AM.
Put a "Packer" in at 120' and put 2,200 psi in it then filled the well with water all the way up.
They had a compressor to go to 3,000 psi and started pumping water in at 150 GPM and cranked up the PSI. They got to 1,000 psi and it broke open and dropped to 200 psi.
Now waiting for another crew to check how much water we got and then put in a new pump & electric wire. Praying 🙏that we get at least 6 GPM.
Going to sit and wait and have a BEER!
2,200 PSI WOW!! Holy Hanna, ur well casing must be thick as an oxygen bottle to handle that kind of pressure. Hope they know what's what. We used to run an Atlas Copco air compressor had a 16V-149 Detroit and that rig would put out 1,600CFM at a pressure of only 275 PSI.