Wanting to build a custom rifle

Thanks! I have a Bergara HMR Pro in 6.5 and had just started handloading. Have a good load of 41.5 gr. of RL 16 topped with 147 grain ELDM's. .47" groups in 15 mph crosswind and single digit SD and ES. Going to play a little with seating depth now. Those loads were .020 off and will try .01, .015, .025, and .03 as well.
I have a Bergara B14 HMR in 6.5 Creed, how are you getting .020 off lands, are you loading single shot? I measured my jump and to get .020 off the lands will not fit in the magazine, matter of fact with full mag setting I am around .090 off lands.

I have a Bergara B14 HMR in 6.5 Creed, how are you getting .020 off lands, are you loading single shot? I measured my jump and to get .020 off the lands will not fit in the magazine, matter of fact with full mag setting I am around .090 off lands.
Mine fit in the mag but it's pretty tight! Guessing I have another .02 max

It's on a prime piece of water too. Can't tell you how many brown trout and salmon I caught at the base.
Shep
Yes it is. Was hoping to do a Charter this summer with my wife and daughters. Thanks Covid - you screwed those plans up too.

Thank china. Covid doesn't know what it's doing. China did. If china sunk into a big hole the world would be a better place.
A - *******- men! I hope we make them pay. I'll flat out publicly announce that I will be researching Chinese owned businesses in my area (there are some) and retaliate. I'm not referring to Chinese American owned small businesses. I'm not going to rely on crooked politicians to handle this. Time for ******* war!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.