Wanted to show a Remington 700 drop-in bullpup chassis I've been developing

I've had a ton of requests for a T3 chassis. Had originally planned to make Savage chassis next, but might need to reorder things a bit to do a Tikka version :)

I've had a ton of requests for a T3 chassis. Had originally planned to make Savage chassis next, but might need to reorder things a bit to do a Tikka version :)

I personally think the T3 is an excellent design and maybe more favorable for this platform. Im sure there is many savage shooters who would disagree.

I agree the T3 feels great. My thoughts on the Savage platform is there is a large community interested in "modding" their rifles, and this chassis goes along with that train of thought. There will certainly be both available, but with my partner and I both having fulltime jobs, and this being a side thing for now it will just be a matter of discussion for which we pursue next in this chassis. My hope is this thing really takes off, and allows us to devote all our time into chassis advancements, more chassis styles, etc, to make a great platform to build rifles from, without all the ergonomic concerns a bullpup traditionally has.

Currently building a snipe tac with a long barrel, this would be great if you get the longer action stuff worked out . I'm using a bat model L action.

I agree the T3 feels great. My thoughts on the Savage platform is there is a large community interested in "modding" their rifles, and this chassis goes along with that train of thought. There will certainly be both available, but with my partner and I both having fulltime jobs, and this being a side thing for now it will just be a matter of discussion for which we pursue next in this chassis. My hope is this thing really takes off, and allows us to devote all our time into chassis advancements, more chassis styles, etc, to make a great platform to build rifles from, without all the ergonomic concerns a bullpup traditionally has.

I agree, there is probably more savage shooters.

Here's a pic of V3, minus flush cups, a sling swivel, and mlok or keymod slots. Grip will be more vertical as well, this is just the standard A2 grip we always use in renders:

Eq176j1.jpg

Looking for input on v3, as I think it may be production ready:

shOvIkn.png

Skj9lLf.png

Accepts right or left handed actions, has a ambidextrous safety and cheekpiece that can bolt on either side. Mlok or keymod slotted forends will be offered, and flush cups and a sling swivel for bipod attachment will also be in there as well. A bolt extension is an optional upgrade. (More on that once we get v3 machined)

The only thing I can think of, and its not really that big of a deal.. Can the bag rider be removed in case the user wanted to mount a short rail section to go with a monopod? Looking **** good from what I see!:Dgun)

The only thing I can think of, and its not really that big of a deal.. Can the bag rider be removed in case the user wanted to mount a short rail section to go with a monopod? Looking **** good from what I see!:Dgun)

Yes, and we will be offering different rear sections just for that purpose!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts