VX6-HD

Winnie

I just purchased a VX6-HD 4-24x52. I'm trying to find out which size rings to purchase. After doing some research, what I'm seeing, is low/medium for the 52mm obj going on a #5 barrel. I want to use Talley but they don't give the actual height of their rings on their site. Does anyone have any input as to which rings I should purchase. Thanks in advance.

What type of receiver is it going on?

I would recommend the Hawkins LR Hybrids if you want a two piece style and give them a ring so they can answer your question on height but I think L/M would work.

The low's should let the objective clear the barrel of the diameter if your objective bell is 52mm. If your objective lens is the 52mm you are speaking of then I suggest looking at what size the actual bell is. Not trying to sound condescending just trying to be thorough.

Also that scope has a 34mm tube I believe? I don't believe Talley makes LW's for that rifle in 34mm.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.