Glass NX8 vs VX6-HD

Doc88

I'm going to give a little edge to the NX8 in the glass department. I have 3 VX6HDs and they all track perfect and definitely lighter but for some reason the NX8 seems a little clearer to me. Big edge to the NX8 in toughness though..

bhoges

LRH Team Member
I was running my NX8 the other day on my Vudoo V22. I was cranking the scope to its max 60 moa back down to zero all day. I was able to make hits a 400. Not bad for a 22 LR. I'm very happy with the scope.

sierracharlie338

I’m tore between these two scopes for my next build. Looks like I might be buying both and selling the one I like less :eek: or I might keep both and start another build:p

KSB209

I read a couple reviews on the NX8 and they said the center dot / red dot on the illumination is pretty large and makes it hard for long range precision shooting. Basically they say it covers approx 5” at 300’ish yards.
Any input on this? I was thinking about getting one for my next build but this info has me concerned. Been looking at the Kahles 3-18 instead but waiting for the rifle first which is 9 months out still

Trending threads