VLD question

Gentlemen, I want to thank you for all for the advice, I know and trust everyone has a newbie's safety in mind and I do appreciate that, I am only at the reading and researching stage of reloading. I have bought a hornady press and equipment and will start with cleaning,depriming and seating bullits and trying and learning different things with no powder. I am in no rush, I am retire and enjoying the ride.
Thanks again

Gentlemen, I want to thank you for all for the advice, I know and trust everyone has a newbie's safety in mind and I do appreciate that, I am only at the reading and researching stage of reloading. I have bought a hornady press and equipment and will start with cleaning,depriming and seating bullits and trying and learning different things with no powder. I am in no rush, I am retire and enjoying the ride.
Thanks again
Ok. Now makes lots of sense.
Go and buy the reloading manual and read it from front cover to last page.
If you don't understand someting you can ask here in this forum and somebody will guide you step by step.
Don't asume you will get it later . Ask and make sure you understand. even if sound stupid question.. Ask... Dont be the guy who never ask and losed his arm or worse..
The reloading book will get you straight and then later on when you are familiar with terminology you can go advanced.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.