Varget and Retumbo

Varget I wouldn't believe...unless it's because it's all being shipped to Canada (😉).....but Retumbo....that's another thing...and we've (Canada) been told not to expect any RL products before October....first 5 months...not a lb.!
Varget all over here.

Talk about unlucky, the RBWH is about 2 hours drive from my place, I have to go there for work on occasions.

There you go my wife grew up in Perth also, but we met in a place called Junee in NSW.

I have some friends in Canada right now, looks like an amazing place to go hunting.

Doesn't ring a bell.
Right after I wrote this, we returned to Mandurah via the train. Our friend was going to pick us up at the train station but asked us to get a taxi due to a splitting headache and vomiting.

When we got there, she was sitting in a chair with a towel she was vomiting into (there wasn't much volume). I told her we should go to the hospital but she refused. Ms LRNut went to the other room to do some email after helping her clean up. She had chemo a week before so we both thought the vomiting was due to that.

I got her a bucket and sat by her. At one point, she leaned forward and then fell out of her chair. I tried to pick her up, but she had absolutely no strength. I propped her up, sat behind her, and told her we would rest for a bit. She continued to vomit and dry heave but became quiet. I thought she fell asleep but then began to violently spasm. We then called an ambulance. The paramedics hooked her to a monitoring machine and checked her pupils. At one point she arched her head back and opened her mouth. Ms AZW went to the hospital where two of her kids met her. She had suffered a massive brain hemorrhage; the hospital said there was nothing they could do. She died a few hours later.

We flew to Brisbane Friday but my wife flies back to Perth this evening for tomorrow's funeral. She returns to the US Sunday.

Sometimes when we go to bed I will say to my wife, "If you live to be 100, you only see 36,500 sunrises and sunsets in your life. There are only a handful of those days that you actually remember and can recall vividly for the rest of your life. Will today be one of them?" Last Tuesday evening is certainly one I will remember for the rest of my days. RIP Marcia Whiteway.

Right after I wrote this, we returned to Mandurah via the train. Our friend was going to pick us up at the train station but asked us to get a taxi due to a splitting headache and vomiting.

When we got there, she was sitting in a chair with a towel she was vomiting into (there wasn't much volume). I told her we should go to the hospital but she refused. Ms LRNut went to the other room to do some email after helping her clean up. She had chemo a week before so we both thought the vomiting was due to that.

I got her a bucket and sat by her. At one point, she leaned forward and then fell out of her chair. I tried to pick her up, but she had absolutely no strength. I propped her up, sat behind her, and told her we would rest for a bit. She continued to vomit and dry heave but became quiet. I thought she fell asleep but then began to violently spasm. We then called an ambulance. The paramedics hooked her to a monitoring machine and checked her pupils. At one point she arched her head back and opened her mouth. Ms AZW went to the hospital where two of her kids met her. She had suffered a massive brain hemorrhage; the hospital said there was nothing they could do. She died a few hours later.

We flew to Brisbane Friday but my wife flies back to Perth this evening for tomorrow's funeral. She returns to the US Sunday.

Sometimes when we go to bed I will say to my wife, "If you live to be 100, you only see 36,500 sunrises and sunsets in your life. There are only a handful of those days that you actually remember and can recall vividly for the rest of your life. Will today be one of them?" Last Tuesday evening is certainly one I will remember for the rest of my days. RIP Marcia Whiteway.
Sorry for your loss. I have sat with some relatives & friends in their final moments (cancer & old age). Not something I care to do again. But I'm sure I will.

Sorry for your loss. You were where HE wanted you to be at the time. It is tough to be in that position though. Been there.

Sad circumstances, sorry for you and your wife's loss.

Heard a rumor a month back or so that there is a primer plant opening up in Texas in the next year or so I sure hope that's true
They have been saying that for 2 years, but for now only small primers is going to be made from my understanding? I don't remember the exact town, but it is somewhere in that neighborhood of the Texas/Arkansas/Louisiana line. I would guess another 2-4 years before large primers start coming from there and that's if any is coming from there yet?

I picked up 4lb of Retumbo in trade last week to try in my 300prc because apparently it doesn't want to shoot h1000. I'm hoping it loves the Retumbo and hates h1000 and it's not a more sinister issue… sounds like I better hoard the Retumbo I have tho!
you also should try ramshot magnum it served my prc well until i sold it