Attention to those looking for Retumbo and Varget Midsouth has 1lb botlles of Retumbo and Varget for sale FYI.

I know there were a lot of guys on here looking hope their computers are on you know this stuff wont last long. I posted on 6.5 PRC FB site and someone said he just bought 20 1lb bottles. It's 1020 PM cst.

I know there were a lot of guys on here looking hope their computers are on you know this stuff wont last long. I posted on 6.5 PRC FB site and someone said he just bought 20 1lb bottles. It's 1020 PM cst.
Dumb question - Would it be likely that multi-bottle orders would all be same lot for powder?

I have no idea I just know that they were available last night. I know one person on the 6.5 PRC group bought 20 bottles and another bought 2 . Beggars can't be choosers as they say. Everyone was crying that none was to be found I gave you a resource what you do with it is up to you all.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.