varget, Varget, VARGET, who has VARGET!

trebark

I've searched every gun shop within a 50 mile radius of my home and the online sources I have checked are out of stock too. Some of the gun shop folks tell me they might have some varget at the end of the month. Is anybody else running into this inventory problem? Does anybody know if any supplier actually has some?

I'd give my left....well....a lot to get a pound of varget!

I've think I have some to spare, put I think the hazmat fee in shipping might not make it worth while. Let me know. I will check my inventory when I get home to make sure I have what you need.

I have eight pounds that I took 300grs. out of to do some devloping for my 223. Unfortunately it hated all of them. Went with H335. If you are interested I am sure we would be able to work out a trade.

Brent

So we have to monitor websites hour by hour for powder availability? Looking at Midway's site tonight, they show both the 1 and 8 pound kegs as 'temporarily unavailable' They normally show items as out-of-stock 'backorder ok'

Is there something happening in the powder industry that I don't know about? is there some new regulation or fear of new regulation that could be causing this shortage?

So we have to monitor websites hour by hour for powder availability?

No....if you hit that little "Remind Me" button they (Midway) will send you an email the minute whatever item is available. Having a Blackberry or something similar is a very handy thing to have in these instances.

If you need RL 15 I can tell you where to get it.:rolleyes:

is there some new regulation or fear of new regulation that could be causing this shortage?

Everyone is scared and stocking up.......

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.