Two engineers Shooting from Spain!

"Padmi, post: 1849544, member: 109877"]
here you are our disign. Do you know if both sentences are ok?
The sentences are ok, but just for a clean look, I would leave the period off.
I LOVE IT.
Can I buy one? This is a money making opportunity for your shooting club.

I like "Spanish Accuracy." It sounds good.
My daughter finally translated "Aim small Miss Small: Apuntar pequeño, fallar pequeño
Her reaction was that it sounds weird in both English and Spanish.
I told her it is cute in English, and probably is one of those expressions that just doesn't translate well.

"Padmi, post: 1849544, member: 109877"]
here you are our disign. Do you know if both sentences are ok?
The sentences are ok, but just for a clean look, I would leave the period off.
I LOVE IT.
Can I buy one? This is a money making opportunity for your shooting club.

Sure, But we are not earning money with the this. It is only to identify our team and sure, I am going to prepare one to you with your name and bring it to me to the US in August. For sure, We are going to visit this time the East Coast (During our Last trips we were visiting the central and west states, also texas and Louissiana). I prefere the mountains and the countryside, my dream is to have a ranch in South Dakota or Texas!

But, if you are not living in the East Coast I can send it to you by post, at the same price that we are paying for sure! Now I am in the office but I migh explain you guys the red cross on the design. You can see it in some states of the US, I have seen the "Aspa de Borgoña or Austria cross" in Santa Fé.

At the end, your country and mine have the same culture, also, our country helped you in the past to get the independence fighting with British Empire.

Unfortunately here in Spain you people do not respect our flag and traditions, and the new Comunist Goverment is destroying our country.

All right, my goal is not making money with the Sweatshirt design, is to enjoy with my friends here and also with you guys that are helping me a lot in my first steps in this nice world!

The Cross of Burgundy, "aspa de Borgoña" in Spanish, was the flag of the Spanish Empire and it is used in our army units till now. You can see it in many places of the US. I have seen it in Texas and also in Santa Fe.

The Spanish "Tercios" faced Europe for 2 centuries to defend Catholic traditions and religion, and led all alliances against Muslims, saving Europe from the Ottoman Empire and Islamic culture.

He was an invincible army during two centuries, never defeated in combat and whose legend remains famous throughout Europe. At the end, all Europe fighted against Spanish Empire.

Due to the bad Governors, the country became impoverished until it lost its terrestrial hegemony in the early eighteenth century. But we maintained naval hegemony until the nineteenth century. In fact, our army helped you country during the Independence war.

Nowadays, new generators are destroying our culture and traditions, and in addition our country. But hopefully there are still some young people who know how to appreciate traditions, honest people and good friends from other countries that have historically helped us like you.

Attachments

• Castillo_San_Cristóbal_Cruz_de_Borgoña.jpg
    Castillo_San_Cristóbal_Cruz_de_Borgoña.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Cruz_de_San_Andrés_Aspa_de_Borgoña.png
    Cruz_de_San_Andrés_Aspa_de_Borgoña.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 88
1.jpg

This is in Santa Fe

I remember Santa Fe very well. Dolly Parton was there, but we didn't recognized her in the beginning. So we asked her to make a photo. She thought the photo was with her. I will never forget her face when we said that she had to take the photo for us hahaha

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.