Two engineers Shooting from Spain!

It probably cannot be translated into a short, cute sentence like that, so use the English. (?)
Tell me what you come up with, and I will ask my daughter to translate it for me. She is a Spanish teacher at the University of Colorado.

I was in Colorado three months ago, I enjoyed so much the visit, one week visiting all the state. ANd, as I told in one of my posts, is one of my favourite states. I was surprissed during my visit to Creede county, a mine zone

Padmi, post:
"I was in Colorado three months ago, I enjoyed so much the visit, one week visiting all the state. ANd, as I told in one of my posts, is one of my favourite states. I was surprissed during my visit to Creede county, a mine zone"
Creede and Lake City are very small and quaint old mining towns. Some of my favorites also.
BTW (by the way): the expression "Aim small. Miss small" is most often used for hunters of elk and other large game, because new hunters have a tendency to just shoot at the animal without picking a small vital spot on the animal to aim at.

here you are our disign. Do you know if both sentences are ok?

thanks guys

Attachments

• 062A9D54-0D47-489C-83EC-803924201401.jpeg
    062A9D54-0D47-489C-83EC-803924201401.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 105
I LOVE It! Great shirt!
Now get out there and DO IT!
Good luck!
And it is ok the sentence "spanish accuracy" to say: precisión española. It should mean that spanish shooters are also accurate.

I will be in the US on August.I can prepare one to you with your name also. Because we are going to put our name on top of the logo. For example a friend of mine:
B962E8E8-CAEA-4ED0-BA6B-1EB4C9244E21.jpeg

Looks fine to me.
Perhaps one of the other members that are fluent in Spanish can chime in. Sometimes inflection can change your intended meaning when switching from one language to another

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.