Two engineers Shooting from Spain!

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Padmi, May 21, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. Padmi

Padmi Active Member

I think VESTAS has some manufacturing sites in US. Could you transfer to a US location?

Some of the members have said how easy it is to shoot long rrange. I can assure you that this convenience is not common. I have to drive about 1.5 hour to shoot out to 1000 yards. Most shooting ranges are 100 yards and 200 yards.[/QUOTE]

I know but in Spain managers are different. If you are a good profesional they dont help you to grow in your career and face new challenges. Instead they push you to work more and more but in the same position... I prefer your managing style.

And shooting is not important. Most important is love and respect your country and be happy and we both love America

2. Padmi

Padmi Active Member

Thanks so much! I would like visit Alaska. I see a lot of documentaries about Alaska. I love nature so probably next year I will go there.

And we can do other taks and jobs instead the wind energy!

Thanks a lot

3. Padmi

Padmi Active Member

Forth time in America. Take a look to our plan for this time

Attached Files:

4. Padmi

Padmi Active Member

0086F3CC-5A03-4C19-B402-BD23CB0C22FF.jpeg

5. Tulsa Reiner

Tulsa Reiner Active Member

Your attitude about progressing in your career is reflected by your interest in LRH (long range hunting): you want to grow and learn new skills. We are all in this same mind set, and willing to share our knowledge. And there is no more thrilling place to practice LRH than our beautiful, vast Rocky Mountains. For me, they are heaven on Earth.

Padmi likes this.
  6. Tulsa Reiner

It looks like some good wind engineers are needed here in Oklahoma, after what happened yesterday during one of our violent storms. (see attachment) Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 5.25.55 AM.png

7. Padmi

Padmi Active Member

Perfect, bad news for your but not for us, if the turbines were perfect, we would't have job!

But no problem, I can repair these blades!

8. seawolfxix

seawolfxix Active Member

Siemens Gamesa assembles nacelles in Kansas

Padmi likes this.
  9. Tulsa Reiner

Then get your Spanish asses over here, and get to work ;)

Padmi likes this.
  10. Tulsa Reiner

You guys are making a very large circle around Oklahoma. If you were coming through, I would say stop at my ranch for a night and a little shooting on my private range. I have weapons and ammo.

Padmi likes this.
  11. Padmi

Padmi Active Member

A9B740AF-E056-49B6-8E87-D88470BE9768.jpeg
    Tempranillo is a poor quality wine. Close of Santiago we produce one of the best wines: Mencia, in Riveira Sacra.

It is a super place to visit, very beautifull and different. Please take a look to this link and I sure you will go to visit. The price of a bottle is btween 5 and 15 dolars, but the quality is super

https://www.google.es/amp/s/www.sientegalicia.com/blog/los-5-ribeira-sacra/amp/

12. Padmi

Padmi Active Member

Oh, thanks a lot, we were discussing yesterday about changing our trip and cross Oklahoma to reduce the time in the road and go directly to Nebraska, so I'm going to ask Praire dog and maybe we can visit you! Thanks a lot for your offer, you have also home in Spain

13. LVJ76

LVJ76 Well-Known Member

Thank you Padmi, I'll get a couple bottles this weekend and try them out.

Regards

Padmi likes this.
  14. Padmi

Padmi Active Member

Maybe is better if you order the bottles from a Spanish website. But will be expensive in USA. Here it has a good price 5-12 dolars per bottle. Why do you not come here? You can visit Santiago and Ribeira Sacra and I can help you and show you nice places here