Trijicon Accu Power 4-16×50mm

41rem

Thinking about installing one on my trusty M_77 in 270 Winchester, any users have a review for general range use & deer/elk/black bear hunting?

Specifically this one AccuPower® 4-16x50 Riflescope MOA Crosshair w/ Green LED, 30mm Tube.

I don't have that model, all of mine are accupoints with the tritium illum which I prefer but I have been extremely pleased with all my Trijicon glass.

I have that exact model on my Muzzleloader and I like it.
It seems to be a pretty nice scope for less than 1000 bucks?
Mine has taken all my rough handling and works fine..

I have an accupoint 3-9x40 that was a gift from the head of sales at Trijicon when he hunted with me a few years ago. I have put it through hell and consider it to be one of the best scopes I own. It now sits on the rifle I loan to clients, if it takes a fall at least I know it will still perform. I don't think you could go wrong with any Trijicon products.

I have that exact scope. It's really nice other than the throw lever on max power will hit your bolt handle if mounted to low on some rifles. Pretty sure I'm going to mill it off. Other than that it's a really nice scope for the price point.

Thinking about installing one on my trusty M_77 in 270 Winchester, any users have a review for general range use & deer/elk/black bear hunting?

Specifically this one AccuPower® 4-16x50 Riflescope MOA Crosshair w/ Green LED, 30mm Tube.

I have the 2.5x10x56 accupoint on my a- bolt 300wsm it has honestly become my go to rig for hunting! I love my Trijicon , I own schimt & bender , ziess and other high end for hunting it really stacks up.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.