Triggertech primary or timney elite hunter

Creedmoor shooter

Hey gang, I'm kinda torn between these two triggers and would like your input. Not looking to spent anymore than about 150-165. Trigger tech seems like the way to go based of reviews, but I've also heard theres issues due to it not having any sear adjustment. What do you guys think? This is going on my long range hunting rifle chambered in 7mm rem mag.

Have used both brother and I would go with the timney simply based on the adjustability of all the facets especially weight and sear. Both will probably do you just fine brother. Or if you are OK with 1 1/2 to 2 Lb range the ol Timney 510 has been proven for many years. Some people just don't care for the large wide trigger shoe.

I have a Timney Calvin Elite , TT Primary and a Jewel. They're all very nice, but the TT is really growing on me . Some folks are down on Jewel triggers and there's plenty of horror stories about them failing in tough conditions. I've treated every trigger I own to everything Idaho has to offer and have had nothing but success with all of them . Can't go wrong with any of them in my opinion.

I run both of these triggers on my hunting rifles. I have 3 Trigger Techs and 1 Calvin Elite. While they are both great triggers, my personal preference would go to the CE. To me, the CE just seems to break cleaner.

Hey gang, I'm kinda torn between these two triggers and would like your input. Not looking to spent anymore than about 150-165. Trigger tech seems like the way to go based of reviews, but I've also heard theres issues due to it not having any sear adjustment. What do you guys think? This is going on my long range hunting rifle chambered in 7mm rem mag.
I have three Trigger Tech triggers and they are all adjustable trigger, to me, there isn't any better trigger on the market and the Diamond series adjustment down to 1.5 pounds but they do cost some bucks. The Diamond series $265 I got mines while on sale about $210.00.

I've used Triggertech Diamonds on my last two builds and they are by far, the best trigger I've ever used. I don't know how they do it. No adjustment for sear engagement or over travel yet mine have absolutely no creep or over travel. Hands down the best trigger I have ever used. Also really like that the weight adjustment has detents and is accessible without taking the barreled action out of the stock.

At this point, I don't foresee using anything else.

John

I've used Triggertech Diamonds on my last two builds and they are by far, the best trigger I've ever used. I don't know how they do it. No adjustment for sear engagement or over travel yet mine have absolutely no creep or over travel. Hands down the best trigger I have ever used. Also really like that the weight adjustment has detents and is accessible without taking the barreled action out of the stock.

At this point, I don't foresee using anything else.

John
I have had other triggers installed but after reading about the quality of the Trigger Tech triggers, I had to have one that turned to buy two more all adjustable. They are better than I had installed before.