Triggers, Jewel or Timney?

Jewel or bix n Andy for BR if you want something else down to a pound try Trigger Tech it will be my next hunting varment trigger.

Just installed a Geisslee two stage in a magnum hunting rifle. Breaks clean at 3/4 pound. I have Jewell, B&Ns, and one Timney on hunting rifles and like this one the best.
Brownell's had them for 199.99

I had one Jewel but it didn't handle the dust I got 3 Timney they handle the dust and grime good just got a trigger tech so far I'm pleased but I haven't got it really dirty yet

I went through the same choices a couple of years ago and went with the Timney CE. The Jewel seems to be more fragile, but that's just me. It is currently set at 8 oz for target shooting but will bump it up a bit for hunting.

My first custom I had done had a Jewel I was told it was be all to end all by my smith so I went for it BUT it did not like the cold weather. It was then quickly replaced with 510 then moved up to CE I thought they were pretty darn good I've since moved to TT I really like the TT and probably won't go back to anything else they seem to be a bit crisper than past Timney I've had.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.