Triggertech with or without bolt release?

BWitz

Confused on which Triggertech version I would need, with or without bolt release? Can someone explain to me why you would use one or the other. For example- If I were installing on a Rem 700 clone action, which has a bolt release on the receiver, do i simply buy the version without the bolt release or do I need the bolt release version to actuate the one on the receiver?

It's pretty straightforward - if your action already has a bolt release on the side of the receiver, you don't need the trigger with the release.

If you have a standard 700 action without a bolt release on the side of the receiver, then you'd want the trigger that comes with the bolt release tab as that is the only way you'll get your bolt removed.

It's pretty straightforward - if your action already has a bolt release on the side of the receiver, you don't need the trigger with the release.

If you have a standard 700 action without a bolt release on the side of the receiver, then you'd want the trigger that comes with the bolt release tab as that is the only way you'll get your bolt removed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My trigger tech was originally on a Remington receiver and needed the bolt release ,when I had it installed on my new defiance anti-action the bolt release was just removed and not used.

If you have a clone action with the bolt release in the side of the action then you don't need the trigger with the bolt release. You can buy one with the release and remove it though.