Rem 700 side bolt stop/release?

MagnumManiac

G'day all,
I just broke another bolt stop on this XMarkPro trigger…..

Where do you guys source the side bolt release from?
I have been looking and can only find people fitting them but no source as to whom to buy them from.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

@JKB57, @Old rooster & @ ShtrRdy. Thanks guys. Appreciated.
I should have been a little clearer.
I am replacing the XMarkPro and doing away with the bolt stop as per Remington.
I will be milling/drilling my actions for a side release on the action, not the trigger mechanism….have had enough of them breaking, getting stuck and so forth. Another reason is I hate reaching under the trigger bow, it is thoroughly annoying.
Have looked high and low, I think I can get Kimber factory one's as a spare part as I really like them, but ANY will do the job I guess.

Cheers.

G'day all,

I have been looking and can only find people fitting them but no source as to whom to buy them from.

Cheers.
Defensive Edge has them for sale.

I forgot to add a link...

Defensive Edge has them for sale.

I forgot to add a link...

Thanks guys, contacted them both and they will not ship to Australia at the moment.

Cheers.

G'day all,

Cheers.
Try Pacific Tool and Gauge.........

I'm thinkin' this is on the Australian end. In the past, you could ship $100 worth of parts without declaring. Now, since firearms export has been moved to the Commerce Dept, the threshold has been raised to $500. It would take a little time, but for the few you want you could mill 'um out yourself. Not as easy as buying already made, but it may become your only option. If I remember correctly, you're an engineer. Shouldn't be a huge problem, just consume a bit of machine time. It wouldn't be like making a rifled barrel!