Toughest Long Range Hunting Optic?

What is the toughest long range rifle scope on the market? The one that can get the crap kicked out of it and never lose zero? The one that you would trust the hunt of a lifetime to? I know nothing is perfect, but if your life depended on this scope holding zero, what would it be?
What power range? I agree NF pretty rugged.

I don't even own a Nightforce right now (I have though). And if if my life depended on it, I would go Nightforce as well. I would probably lean towards the 4-16 ATACR.
Hard not to think Nightforce

Yep nightforce, I have three NXS, ATACA, SHV. Only regret is the lack of Zero Stop on the SHV, other wise Nightforce woukd be my go to.

I'm a Leupold fan , own about 8 or 9 of them . Although most of mine are 1 inch, I like the 30mm tubes and matt finish . My latest is a 8.25 x 25 power with a 50 mm lens Great customer service department . Regardless of make or Model , Id never "Kick the crap out of any optic . Lenny

What is the toughest long range rifle scope on the market? The one that can get the crap kicked out of it and never lose zero? The one that you would trust the hunt of a lifetime to? I know nothing is perfect, but if your life depended on this scope holding zero, what would it be?
Steiner I own both I just like the Steiner a little better

Id never "Kick the crap out of any optic
I would never do it intentionally, but if you hunt in hard terrain long enough, it will undoubtedly happen. Even traveling long distances can be rough on them, both flying and driving. I watched a guy at the ticket counter launch my rifle case 3 ft in the air onto the conveyor belt - I was like dude, ***? Of course, he just ignored me:rolleyes:.

Toughest mounts on the market: Near Manufacturing, Canada. Problem is there limited availability for the wide range of firearms we have available. The do cover Weatherby, Winchester, and Remington well.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.