Too many pants to choose from...

megastink

need a new pair of hunting pants. The market is flooded with options, some built for performance, not budget, and some that are budget friendly and SAY they perform... I need some help sifting...

Here's what I need:
-lightweight and flexible as I still hunt a lot and it requires stepping over logs/rocks
-briar proof, tons and tons of briars on the ground here in SE PA.
-water proof, I like to hunt after a rain when it's quiet and am willing to crawl through brush to get to some spots
-wind proof if possible
-leg pockets, leave the backpack in the truck and pack light

These will be my outer layer from early season-mid season, and my mid layer during late season. Would like to spend less than $150. Thanks you all!

I like KUIU and Have Sitka too. Both are nice and pricey too. Sitka is available at a few big box outdoor stores while KUIU is internet/mail order only unless you live in northern CA like me

I have both Sitka and Kuiu. Both are amazing but the Kuiu fit me a little better. Kuiu has several different "weights" of pants. The Teburon is super light and I hardly know I have them on. The Guides are a little thicker and warmer. When layering I use base layers, pants, and rain pants......and are pretty much set for anything that is thrown at me.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.